This is one of those meals that I can make that the whole family loves. Loaded with lots of veggies and whole wheat pasta it is also pretty healthy. It is extremely versatile. You can use any veggies you choose. We like zucchini, muchrooms, peppers, carrots and onions in ours. Use whatever ingredients you like on your favorite pizza. Make it tonight and your family will thank you for it.
1 Box Whole Wheat Pasta
1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (We love Newmans Own, Sockarooni)
1/2 lb ground turkey
a few cups of veggies of your choice
8oz of Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and slightly grease your casserole dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Brown ground turkey and add in veggies to saute them. Add in spaghetti sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Place some sauce in the bottom of your casserole dish and spread to cover bottom.
- Layer noodles, sauce and cheese, two times.
- Top with pepperoni
- Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is bubbly.